I was thrilled when I was asked by Julep to share some thoughts about transitioning colors into fall. Here are some of my plans for the season, inspired by one of my fave fall Julep nail shades, Misti...
1. Be more adventurous in my cooking. Kate Spade Say the Word Dish
2. See things more clearly. Warby Parker Upton Frames in Sea Smoke Tortoise
3. Treat my hard-working hands to a friendly neighbor. Loren Hope Mirabel Cuff
4. Fall in love with a new-to-me artist. Anne Tholstrup
6. Go somewhere fun. Francois Vernier Poster via Sandy Vincent
7. Encourage friends. High Five Card from Sugar Paper
8. Stop and smell the roses- while I still can! Vintage textile- source unknown
And coming in October- 100% silk scarves and pocket squares in our "Croc and Roll" print dressed up in "Blue You Love Me?"
Here are some other ideas for transitioning into fall from Julep: